Sunday 13 April 2014

Boots No7 Pop and Glow and a little apology

Hi all, firstly I would just like to say I'm sorry its taken me so long to get round to doing another blog post, over the last few months I have been having a very hard time dealing with my anxiety issues and it was taking its toll on me. I am hoping to write a post later about the anxiety I have suffered,how it effects me and how I have coped with it... But firstly I want to get a few blog posts in on things I have been trying over the last few months. First up is the No7 Pop & Glow cream blush in Classic Rose which I bought on impulse in a rush but hoped it would live up to the reviews I had read about it...In short its a big thumbs down for me, it was more of a powder consistency rather than cream which was my first disappointment as I was hoping for a dewy glow to add to my slightly grey skin but it went on just like a powder, secondly it took 5..yes 5 applications to build up some colour and I found most of the colour stayed on my fingers, from my hand swatch the colour looks quite intense but once on the cheeks it seemed to disappear, on the upside it did blend well and is great for just sweeping on the cheeks for a hint of colour and i do mean a hint! but if you like a dewy effect and a more intense colour then I would say this isn't the right cream blush for you. You can find Pop & Glow in Boots stores for £9.95.

What's your favourite cream blush? 

Love Lola xx


2 comments:

  1. I just picked up one of the clinique cream blushes and its lovely! Reallyy creamy and just makes you look like you have a really nice flush on your skin. looks great. The only other cream blush I have is benefit fine one one and that is a peachyy pink with a bit of a highlight inlcuded. both really good. I know carrie loves the max factor cream blushes though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be looking into another cream one for sure, I have read good things about the Clinique one so that will be worth a look. I have also seen Carrie's review of the Max Factor blush and that looks nice too. Plenty of testing next time to get it right xx

      Delete