Tuesday 7 January 2014

January Wish List

Hi All, this is my official first blog post so I am rather excited. Firstly I would just like to say a big hello and a big thankyou for reading this and I hope you come back. Well I know we usually try and have a bit of a spending ban in January but these 2 products have just been calling my name too much. I have been after a Jo Malone candle for a long time now and now I will be taking the plunge and indulging in one later this month. The other product I have been lusting after is the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Kit which I have heard alot of good things about so I will be very excited to try that and give you my thoughts.

Ever tried a Jo Malone Candle or the Philosophy range?

Love Lola xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a jo malone candle to they are supposed to be so gorgeous xx

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted one for a while now, It's on my payday treat list so i will be doing a post on it see if they live up to the hype :) xx

      Delete