Sunday 19 January 2014

A few new No7 goodies

I popped into Boots today just for my usual little look around and came away with a blusher and a lip crayon. Both are No7 which I do love and have quite a few things from the range, I have a Soap and Glory lip crayon which is quite sheer but the No7 one is much deeper and gives more of a intense colour rather than a sheen. I went for High Shine Intense in Sultry Kiss which is a deep plummy red which has a lovely sheen to it and has lasted a good few hours after I applied it.

Boots No7 Sultry Kiss High Shine Intense Lip Crayon
and Boots No7 Soft Damson Blush

My second purchase was the No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson, I was looking for something a little more matt for daywear rather than my usual shimmer blush I wear. It's a lovely soft pink colour that goes into the skin well and you can build up the colour for a more intense blush or just sweep for a light rosy glow. 
The lip crayon is £9.00 and the blusher was £8.00 but currently Boots have a buy one get one half price offer on the No7 make up range.

Have you any favourites in the No7 range? 

Love Lola x




6 comments:

  1. Ooh love these! That lip crayon is such a lovely colour. Looks grey on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, the lip crayon feels lovely on not too sticky either which i find sometimes, hold the colour well even after pasta and wine :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely colour on you! Thanks for the link, welcome to being a blogger!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :) that colour is beautiful! Welcome to the blogger world, it's wonderful!
    I've followed you on bloglovin so I never miss a post, would be great if you could do the same?
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment Daniela I have followed you on bloglovin XX

    ReplyDelete