Sunday 26 January 2014

Swan Creek Candle

I absolutely love scented candles and have a wide range of Yankee candles often burning away in every room in my house! I have been lusting after a Jo Malone candle for a long time now and it's on my January wish list but while I was looking through a lovely little shabby chic shop I came across the Swan Creek candle.

I love my Yankee's but I have found lately that some have not been giving off quite the stronger smells that I like, when I entered the shop I was instantly hit by a lovely smell I enquired what it was and the owner kindly directed me to the Swan Creek Candle Company range, I was instantly drawn to all the amazing scents they were so intense! They do a variety of sizes and also the little bars to go on your burner. The candles come in solid glass pantry jars with a screw top lid and are made from 100% American soybean wax so lead free and clean burning. I opted for Roasted Espresso which is a beautiful coffee cake smell and peppermint twist which smells like mint choc chip! Both have amazing smells and burn really well. My 24oz candle was £18.99 and my 12oz was £13.99, you can find them at certain stockists or this is a link to the UK website www.swancreekcandles.co.uk

What are some of your favourite scented candles?

Love Lola xx

2 comments:

  1. We love Yankee candles too but these sound fab! Our favourite scents have got to be vanilla and fresh linen! :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely, the smell lasts for hours! I will be investing again for sure. xx

    ReplyDelete