Friday 18 April 2014

Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator

Hello all, I love trying new skincare and always use an exfoliant as part of my routine, I mainly use liquid form with the Clarins Exfoliating Toner as a once or twice weekly treat but sometimes I feel I'm not quite getting that oomph I need. Traditional exfoliants usually consist of a cream beaded texture and to be fair they can tend to do more harm than good so when I heard that Indeed Labs had brought out a new powder exfoliant I was quite intrigued, I use their Hydraluron religiously and have found a great improvement in my skin and I have also heard rave reviews about the other products in their range particularly Pepta Bright which is next on my wish list.
Anyway I have to say even after only using once I love this exfoliant!
It contains ingredients such as:
Bamboo extract
Rice bran powder
Okinawa red algae
Hyaluronic acid 
Pineapple enzymes 
All fantastic for your skin especially when you need that bit extra as you get older. It is a water activated powder so you just pour a little if the powder into your palm add some water until you form a creamy consistency then massage into your skin... One thing just to watch be careful when you empty out the powder as it comes out quite quickly and you will end up with a rather large handful and will have to scoop it back into the container! 
It's claims to reveal more polished softer smoother skin..and yes it did! Unlike most scrubs that have rather harsh beads in the Indeed Labs had very fine particles which was enough to make me feel like I was getting that extra bit of oomph without stripping my skin off. After a massage of around a minute I wiped away with a warm flannel. My skin felt more clean and certainly had more glow, it did feel slightly drier than normal but I find my skin slightly drier after using either my Clarins exfoliant toner or using a clay mask but as soon as I popped my serum oil and moisturiser on my skin felt amazing! Even waking up this morning I had more of a glow. I would highly recommend this for anyone wants to avoid the harshness of some traditional scrubs but needs extra oomph in their skincare. I have combination skin which is sometimes prone to breakouts and dehydration and this worked lovely for me and I can't see why it wouldn't work well on other skin types too. 
Have you tried any Indeed Labs products? 

Love Lola xx


No comments:

Post a Comment