Sunday 13 April 2014

Ren Omega 3 Optimum Serum Oil

I love Ren skincare and you will always find at least one product of theirs in my skincare collection, I am also a huge lover of serums and recently became a huge fan of oils for my night routine. I came upon the Ren Omega 3 Optimum Serum Oil from reading the wonderful Caroline Hirons' blog who is the Queen B when it comes to skin so I knew I would have to try it and have to say its a lovely. It feels and looks like an oil on first contact but acts like a serum, it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and is absorbed quickly. It's loaded with essential vitamins and really gives your skin a boost and improves moisture levels. It doesn't contain any nasties either such as sulphates, parabens or mineral oils which are all best avoided if you want great skin. Don't be afraid to use serums and oils if you have oily skin they are actually great for oily skin, I would say this can be used on any skin type and has been tested with good results on sensitive skin.
Ren Omega 3 can be purchased from the Ren website, Space NK, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer for £23.00.

What's your favourite serums and oils? 

Love Lola xx



No comments:

Post a Comment